Thursday, April 9, 2020

Provide Accurate Translation In Chinese Or English Or Japanese











About:

Hello! This is Anna Green,Welcome to my Chinese Translation Gig!
I'm native Chinese,working in Singapore at present. And I provide bi-directional translation service between English and Chinese (both traditional and simplified). English has been my working language for more than 5 years. Besides, I have a translator experience of more than 5 years. So I can translate any text as you need.



  • NOTE:
    • The confidentiality of your documents will be guaranteed.
    • 100% manual Chinese translation.
    • Support extra fast delivery
    • Delivery time: 1 days / 200 words, if there are more than 1k words please contact me first.

Reviews


:

very GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Good translation!

:

good from every aspect, fast answers

:

She has done a good job.

:

Very easy to work with, I'd highly rec.




No comments:

Post a Comment