Thursday, April 9, 2020

Perfectly Translate English To And From Dutch For You











About:

Choose me for a fast and perfect translation of your English or Dutch text!



Since I'm a native Dutch speaker and a fluent English speaker, I'm the perfect fit to translate whatever you throw at me.



For a very fair price I will translate (for example) a website for your business, your English assignment or anything else you might need translated.



My price:



Only $5 per 400 words



Keep in mind: if your order counts more than 2000 words, I will need additional days to complete it.



  • 2000+ words: 2 days total
  • +-5000 words: 4 days total
  • +-10000 words: 7 days total




Quality work assured.



Please do send me a message before ordering so we can discuss it first and set up a custom order together. This is easier for me since I can edit the duration and possible extra's!



Be sure to contact me and let's get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy with the delivery, as usual! :)

:

Agaon, a very good experience! I'm very happy to have found Hanne in order to help me with all my translation needs. The translations are done quickly and exactly how they should be. Also tone/style of text is something which she'll take into good consideration. Very happy with the delivery!

:

Thank you so much!

:

Very happy with the final outcome. Will definitely come back. Thank you Hanne!

:

very good job. Professional attitude . Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment