Thursday, April 9, 2020

Translate Anything Fast From English To Portuguese











About:

Hello,



My name is Bruno, I am a Portuguese Native and it's a pleasure to meet you.



I've been working with translations since 2013, which means I have experience in the job. I also have taken a Cambridge English course a few years back, which gave me more English knowledge about the language.



I will translate your doccuments, it can be anything (word, excel, etc.) from a blog post, facebook/instagram post, webpage, app, whatever you need me too. 



It will be translation from English (EN) to Portuguese (PT). As the Portuguese language is on the top 10 of languages spoken, you will be able to get to much more people if you're trying to expand your business, sell your product, or simply want more people to reach out to you, for example from your blog.



What you will get by working with me: 

 - Fast translation

 - Manually made

 - The way YOU want

 - The format you need



Order now and be happy later! :)



Send me a message if you're interested or if you have any doubts. 



Best Regards,

Bruno



Reviews


:

Fantastic job! Very fast, and awesome translation. Thank you!

:

Perfect translation! Very fast, very helpful. Great eye for detail. Thank you so much!

:

Bom trabalho e atempado. Uma leitura final podia ajudar ainda mais.

:

Great and really fast!

:

Bruno did 3 jobs for us in quick succession. He is quick reliable and diligent. His translations were excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment