Thursday, April 9, 2020

Translate From English To Russian Or Armenian











About:

Hello to everyone , my name is Simon  currently i live in Armenia/Yerevan , i know  Russian as well as Armenian bc it's my secondary language.I Iearned English in schoool and special trainings.


Now why  you should  take offer from me ?
Russian and Armenian are very hard languages and only native speaker can translate it well, that's why you have to take offer from me



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or special requests ) .

Reviews


Seller's Response:

On time !!!

:

Hvala puno!

:

Attentive work and very thoughtful person.

:

An other professional translation as ever. Thanks'

:

I'm very pleased with the translation and communication as well. I hope to work together again. He is on top of my shortlist for professional Russian translation.




No comments:

Post a Comment