Friday, April 10, 2020

Translate Anything From English To Telugu











About:

Hi. I'm the native speaker and professional translator. I can complete every translation without any mistakes or errors.  I will delete your file(s) after completing your order, so don't worry about confidentiality. 



I can translate any text up to 1000 words from English to Telugu for only $5.



I can Translate Text, Audio, Video and everything else you need.



If you need any revisions or corrections I'll gladly do them! So 100% customer satisfaction is Guaranteed.



Thank you very much,

Raki



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He delivered the contents beautifully much before the delivery time. I highly recommended him. He won't disappoint you. Good job, bro :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, bro : )

Seller's Response:

Thank you , we are happy on your work

:

Thank You So Much for your valuable review, Sir.

:

He is awesome. He did exactly what we needed




No comments:

Post a Comment