Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate From English To Russian And Vice Versa











About:

Are you looking for a professionally executed translation? Do you want your documents to be translated in a high-quality manner preserving the true message of the source text?

Then I’m just what you need.

I am a native Russian and languages have always been my passion. I graduated Bachelor of Linguistics and Master of International Business. As a freelance translator, I combine my passion for languages with my interest in business. I am very glad to translate marketing and advertising texts which require a lot of creativity and a good feel for the language.

I will also translate for you other kinds of texts and documents: articles, booklets, literature, manuals, scientific and medical papers, social media posts, e-mails, etc.

Why choose me?

  • I combine great value with quality and accuracy in my translations.
  • I always consider the stylistic features of the text type.
  • As a reliable partner for your translation projects, I will reply to your requests as fast as possible.
  • Delivery in line with deadlines.
  • Satisfaction guarantee: with any order, you get an unlimited number of revisions.
  • Confidentiality assured.

I do not provide legal translations.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much for the excellent service

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment