Saturday, April 4, 2020

Translate Your Game Into French











About:

Hi!
I'm passionate about video games since my childhood. As a French native speaker with degrees in languages and literature, I will provide a translation of professional quality.

I can translate from casual mobile games to long narrative ones.



My translations are all manually made and proofread. I provide a fluid translation, pleasant to read and matching the game's atmosphere. I accept revisions in order to offer full satisfaction.



Feel free to contact me so we can discuss the better option for your game, or any other question.



Reviews


:

I am exceptionally pleased with Manon's work. Communication was smooth, and she understood my specific requirements with clarity. She was very thorough in her work, and completed the task very quickly. I would definitely recommend her to others who wish to get their game localized into French!

:

Great experience! Delivered just the way I asked, no complications! :)

:

wow thanks that's lightning speed, thats a big help to us - if I need more game related french words i'll be in touch

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment