Sunday, April 5, 2020

Translate English To Spanish And Viceversa











About:

Hi there my name is Jose. 
I am a bilingual translator and consider both my native languages, English and Spanish, I grew up on a border city and went to school on Mexico and the US, I have a degree in Foreign Trade in the university in Mexico.



I only do manual translations and proof read them several times to ensure accuracy and a natural translation, I do a variety of translations in any specialty, I use specialized translator for specific terms to ensure accuracy of translation.



i can adapt to budgets and can do translations in hours most of the time.

Reviews


:

Mr Josada13 was very easy to work with. I will definitely work with him again!

:

Quick and very easy to work with!

:

good seller

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment