Monday, April 13, 2020

Translate Chinese To English Or English To Chinese











About:

I am a translator with a scientific background (M.S. degree) in civil engineering, currently living in the Texas, US.  I wrote over 300 English/Chinese reports over the past 5 years.  My partner is a professional editor (Bachelor degree in German) with more than 8 years of German/Chinese editing experience. He edited/translated over 100 books during his career. 

 

We are providing professional translation service from English/German to Mandarin (Traditional/Simplified) or vice verse.  I assure the translation is accurate to the best of my knowledge. 

 

NOTE:

·Please attach file in DOCXLS or PDF format or type the text in the message box.

·Website translation, please export the text to Words/Excel.

·All documents and personal information will be kept confidential.

·I reserve the right to reject objectionable contents

·If translating to Mandarin, let me know Simplified (used by China) or Traditional (used by Hong Kong, Taiwan)

 

Delivery:

·1-3 days.

·Spelling and Grammar checked.

·A translated MS Words document.

·Minor revision or modification, per request. 



Reviews


:

Service was delivered on time and the experience was professional. There were some grammar problems when translating from Chinese to English.

:

Good work!

:

Perfect Job! Highly Recommended!

:

Very helpful and professional

:

I had an excellent experience with Victor. Very responsive to communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment