Sunday, April 12, 2020

Perfectly Translate From German Or English To Polish











About:

I am a native Polish speaker with a business background, fluent in English and German.

I am ready to translate various types of texts:

  • Articles
  • Messages
  • Letters
  • Marketing texts
  • Reviews
  • Blogs
  • Website/app content
  • Presentations
  • Reports

Reasons to choose me:

- Full confidentiality

- Manual translation, all texts proofread before delivery

- Dilligent, fast, accurate execution of work

- Unlimited revisions for ultimate satisfaction

- Few more words above limit are no problem!

- I can translate from English/German to Polish or vice versa



Go ahead and contact me for further details! I will be pleased to provide you with a customized offer!

Reviews


:

I received a good translation on time.

:

Good job, but seller failed with delivery on time

:

Thank you for the speed work!

:

Great, thanks

:

Excellent service from Iwi - fast, professional, and great quality.




No comments:

Post a Comment