Sunday, April 26, 2020

Translate Your Contents From En, Es, Nl To Fr











About:

Please message me if you are planning on ordering so we can figure out a time schedule that works for both of us!



Welcome to my Gig,


I am Iris. If you need an outstanding English, Spanish or Dutch to French translation you are at the right place.

French native speaker I have learned very early Dutch which is the second official language of my country (geen Nederlands, geen job!) and Spanish that I perfected when living in Marbella where I was working as translator for a lawyer specialized in the sales of luxury properties or later when I accepted a position of Real Estate. At the same time, I had the opportunity to collaborate with a Business Club regrouping prestigious expat' entrepreneurs who were all Spanish, English, Dutch or French speakers.



My Vision


As an entrepreneur and a professional, I believe a quality translation does not sound like a translation, but like an original text written in the target language. I pay great attention to details and deliver a flawless manual translation that gets across your message.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service. Very happy with Translation!

:

Great ........

:

Great work, once again

:

It was a pleasure to collaborate with you Sebastien. Once again, thank you for your trust and for the opportunity with this project.

:

Fast and effective. Have already re-ordered some extra translation.




No comments:

Post a Comment