Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will do professional standard spanish to french translation

I will do professional standard spanish to french translation












About:

Am a native SPANISH and FRENCH Speaker, having a linguistic background and have monitored tram translation work in a linguistic center in the United States for 4 years.My priority is to give my Customers the best of quality translation and as customers demands.
I TRANSLATE ALL Form of Texts and my work is perfect and short-term delivery. Experience is the best teacher and your where you will have the best satisfaction

All translations are done manually.


Typical expressions, idioms and proverbs will get extra attention.

Formats: word .doc , open office .odt or .pdf

Further questions concerning other issues are also welcome.

I accept documents in the following formats:
PDF
Word
pages
Images
For non-text documents, like images and scans of documents, the price then depends on the complexity of the document.
All documents and personal information absolutely confidential!

Reviews


bamboobike:Excellent. Thanks!

favournancy1990:Great buyer.

xarly00:Great work. Best french translator I've ever found in Fiverr.

rayfarahan:Favour is a very good translator and I will work with her again and recommend her

favournancy1990:Thanks much Sir, always happy working for you,


No comments:

Post a Comment