Sunday, April 26, 2020

Translate Between English And Portuguese And Vice Versa











About:



Are you are looking for a translator that works with Portuguese and English?  

Well, You came to the right place!

Nice to meet you, my name is Richard,  I am a native Portuguese speaker and I can translate anything from English to Portuguese and vice versa, depending on your needs. 

I have experience translating from complex documents such as business plans, medical reports, SQL databases, games, and software, to simpler things like ebooks, blog posts, descriptions, and even fairy tales!

I take pride in my punctuality and have never missed a deadline. 

In  24 hours I can provide you with top quality translations for very reasonable rates.

And that's not all, I offer unlimited revisions, The job is not done until you are 100% happy or you get your money back!

If the above sounds interesting to you, please leave a message, let's talk about it.

Thank you! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your time, But please give more time in reviewing the document as Machine translation can mess it up.

:

Hello, Thank you, but this was less a case of my TM interfering and more a case of formating problems, once I changed my approach and started using text boxes in Adobe dc instead of direct translation things worked a lot better.

:

Great and fast delivery! Hire him

:

Thank you. Great job!

:

Richard is the best! I strongly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment