Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Translate From Portuguese To Spanish And Vice Versa











About:

I can deliver an excellent translation in Portuguese from any text's type.My specializations are texts about marketing, economic, psychology, business and social issues. 

My work includes, but it's not limited to any kind of texts, documents, manuals, articles, books, etc.



I have more than 6 years translating and writing in Portuguese. 

You can write if you have any doubt. I am always online.

Brazilian Portuguese  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All perfect. We will work together again.

Seller's Response:

Excelent !

:

Text translated and was able to do two revisions after handing in so she changed and added everything I requested. Thank you

:

Mais uma vez um serviço excepcional, entregue de forma extremamente rápida e eficaz. É a segunda vez que contratamos seus serviços e estamos completamente satisfeitos! Sem dúvida trabalharemos juntos novamente. RECOMENDO MUITO!

:

Excelente cliente! Muito comunicativo e profissional. Adorei trabalhar com ele!!




No comments:

Post a Comment