Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Game Translation From Native Chinese Gamer Perspective











About:

I used to translate Chaos reborn with my friends,and some TED videos,maybe my personal file is poor,but my translation won't let you down.

Reviews


:

As good as it gets, a great seller, who delivers quality work. I asked for help to translate my game into Chinese. Not only did it look great, ie my own Chinese skills are limited to recognizing the characters but I had a friend who proofread it and said "Feel like I’m playing the game by reading all these conversations and subtitles 🤣"

:

Great as always

:

As always, Yan was extremely quick to turnaround a difficult translation. He's great at it!

:

Thank you - good turnaround speed.

:

Very quick service and completed to an extremely high standard. Obviously knows a lot about video games and the required types of translations it involves.




No comments:

Post a Comment