Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will translate from english to simplified mandarin

I will translate from english to simplified mandarin












About:

Hi, I'm Isaac Yap. Chinese Malaysian who is able to speak and write in English and Mandarin.
I'm master for both languages for 27 years.

Some jobs that I have done are about Cryptocurrency, User Manual, Video Transcript, and Products description. 

I travel a lot. And I have friends from a various country like China, HK, UK, Germany, France, Australia, USA.

I believe effective communication is a key factor in the success of your products and presentation, and this is the reason I enjoy being a translator to help in their success. 

Every project will be done by MYSELF manually, no outsourcing, no machinery translation. 

Contact me before you place an order!

Looking forward to working with you. 

Reviews


cyrilg:Fast and high quality translation

isaacyap:thank you and hope to work with you again.

mitchellm93:was very fast and efficient with the delivery of what i wanted

isaacyap:pleasure working with you. hope to work with you again.

lilylimsg:Isaac is helpful and try his best to translate to mandarins for me. Although some terms maybe a little technical. Appreciate his attempt. Thanks! lily!


No comments:

Post a Comment