Monday, August 13, 2018

I will translate any file for you

I will translate any file for you












About:

I am an experienced translator who has decided to do freelancing. I can do English, French and German translations. I have done a lot of manual translation thus accumulating a lot of experience in that milieu and I also work with colleagues who help me  ensure that the quality of my work is excellent. my preferred files are Word files. Files such as pictures and Excel documents cost more, due to the work load attributed to them. Legal documents and any document for publicity will have different rates due to their nature.
 
Please message me directly so we can reach an agreement before placing an order.
 
I know my work and I value my client most. Try once and stay forever!

Reviews


topnotch20:Très belle expérience avec elle et surtout, une professionelle !! Je reviendrais encore pour ses services. Le travail a été impeccable.

celinedubois:Great Buyer

tobuki:Perfect!!!!!

barry_franklin:I am very happy with Celine's work. We usually do everything at home but was very busy so I decided to try freelancing and the result I got from Celine was just amazing. I love it!!

webtrafficboss:Celine is just awesome. The translation was definitely done manually and within the required timeframe.


No comments:

Post a Comment