Monday, August 13, 2018

I will translate 800 words english to spanish

I will translate 800 words english to spanish












About:

Hi there! I am bilingual in both English and Spanish. I hold a master's degree in Translation and Interpretation in the USA. I work as a freelance professional Technical Editor and Language Consultant Spanish in the USA. For more than 8 years I translated English to Spanish & vice versa. 

I translate to Neutral Spanish. my services include proofreading and editing your text in order to make an absolutely perfect work. I also, perform as many revisions as necessary until you are fully satisfied.

Every translation is proofread by me before sending it to the client.

I will perfectly translate various documents such as Letters, website, Ebooks, Manuals, Business Plan, Small Print, and Others.

What to expect when you order for this Gig:

  • Very fast deliveries
  • Professional, high-quality work
  • Reasonable pricing
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Proofreading included
  • Quick responses to any of your questions
  • 100% satisfaction
  • ·    If you look for quality over quantity, then you find the right one. 

    Basic Gig: 800 words  for $5






Reviews


katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

brenda_sparks:Great buyet

joann_rich:Great work! Thanks.

brenda_sparks:Great buyer

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment