Friday, August 3, 2018

I will translate 1500 words from english to spanish or viceversa

I will translate 1500 words from english to spanish or viceversa












About:

Welcome to mi gig!

I will translate 500 words from english to spanish or spanish to english for 5$.
If you need to translate a bigger text just send me a message and I'll make a custom order to fit your requirements.
If you have a long term project with multiple texts, let me know through a message and we'll arrange something to get it done.
For any questions, special requirements or anything you want to know about my services, message me and I'll happily and swiftly give you an answer.

I hope to be working with you very soon!

///

¡Bienvenido a mi gig!

Yo traduciré 500 palabras de inglés a español o de español a inglés por 5$.
Si necesitas traducir un texto más largo, envíame un mensaje y haré una orden personalizada que se ajuste a lo que necesitas.
Si tienes un proyecto a largo plazo con múltiples textos, escríbeme y nos pondremos de acuerdo para llevarlo a cabo de la mejor manera.
Cualquier pregunta, requisito especial o cualquier cosa que quieras saber sobre mis servicios, házmelo saber por un mensaje y con mucho gusto y prontitud te responderé.

¡Espero que trabajemos juntos muy pronto!

Andrés.

Reviews


geneticstudios:The best as always. :)

fguerrero:Thank you!

geneticstudios:I always work with him. And he is the best! Thank you for another cooperation Andrés!

fguerrero:Thank you!

kevinmcmenamy:thanks, appreciate the fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment