Friday, August 3, 2018

I will translate english to dutch and vice versa

I will translate english to dutch and vice versa












About:

I will translate from English to Dutch and vice versa.
I'm a bilingual English and Dutch speaker.
I have a lot of experience translating and teaching these languages (I'm a certified teacher). 

In the past, I have translated: general texts, eBooks, legal documents, websites, marketing, health & wellness, technology, engineering, and much more. 

Please don't order more than the maximum amount described in the Gig. 
I accept PDF, Excel, Word and PowerPoint files (write me if you have images).

Ik vertaal van het Engels naar het Nederlands en andersom. 
Ik spreek zowel vloeiend Engels als Nederlands.
Ik heb veel ervaring met het vertalen en lesgeven in deze talen.

Ik heb in het verleden vertaald: algemene teksten, e-boeken, juridische documenten, websites, marketing, gezondheid & welzijn, technologie, techniek en nog veel meer.

Bestel alstublief niet meer dan de maximum hoeveel beschreven in de Gig. 
Ik accepteer PDF-, Excel-, Word- en PowerPoint-bestanden (schrijf me als u afbeeldingen hebt).

Reviews


mrinspire:Another fantastic piece of work!

gabrielwoerkom:Great client. Friendly and communicative.

tinkerbots:Thank you so much, very fast delivery and very good quality.

gabrielwoerkom:Great client!

mrinspire:Gabriel is an outstanding, talented translator who is highly dedicated to his work. He translated a lengthy guide perfectly in a professional manner. I highly recommend his service.


No comments:

Post a Comment