Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will translate and proofread the text within 12 hours.

I will translate and proofread the text within 12 hours.












About:

Please contact me before placing an order!



I will translate your document of up to
500 words. I can translate from English to Dutch, or from Dutch to English. I translate everything manually, which makes for a perfect translation. It will be delivered without errors, in the layout you prefer. And all of that within 24 hours!More than 500 satisfied clients!

So why should you choose me?

  • I'm a native Dutch speaker
  • I don't use translation software
  • I will proofread all translations
  • All translations within 2000 words will be done in less than 24 hours at no extra cost
  • I will make changes to the document until you're satisfied!
  • Rephrase and edit where necessary for a natural and fluent feel
  • All topics are accepted
  • I'm online for most of the day


Reviews


glajtos:Very good translator, can recommend him.

imtimw:Thanks!

abhenderson:Great stuff - perfect

imtimw:Thanks!

peglcs:Great work !


No comments:

Post a Comment