Monday, August 13, 2018

I will translate English text to Slovenian. I offer really fast and accurate translation

I will translate English text to Slovenian. I offer really fast and accurate translation












About:

Hello,

My name is Anja and I will translate English to Slovenian or from Slovenian to English.

I live in Slovenia and just graduated from Movie producing school. 

I have great knowledge of English. I have been learning English for more than 10 years and even spend some time in UK in order to improve my skills.

For $5 I can translate up to 500 words and deliver them within hours. So $0.01 USD per word, that is 15 times less than what other translation agencies charge.

I always pay special attention to context of text.

If you have questions, requests... feel free to message me.

Reviews


katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

valentinavignol:Thank you for the quick and great work!

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment