Monday, August 13, 2018

I will translate english to thai creatively

I will translate english to thai creatively












About:

Hello my friend. I'm Fang and I offer English-Thai translation.
I do love writing and help other so you can make sure that your work will be taken good care.


for 5$ or 1 gig I will translate up to500 wordsto beautifully Thai document.


I do have bachelor degree in Laws and and Computer Engineering. That being said, this following subject can be done for you.

  • Casual product review on Amazon or any website.
  • Contract and agreement for professional use.
  • Web specification, report, programmingrequirement.


Any service is delivered by me no robot-translation included.

For more information feel free to message me.

Reviews


shanewong2011:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

christian1969:Fangbinc, Is a total professional. Very friendly and patient. Highly recommend AAA

jameslee802:Great job!

christian1969:Fangbinc is always efficient and easy to work with.

christian1969:Smooth and efficient gig. I plan to continue workin with Fangbinc. AAA


No comments:

Post a Comment