Thursday, September 20, 2018

I will translate 500 words of english to malay and vice versa

I will translate 500 words of english to malay and vice versa












About:

Hi,

It's been 5 years now on Fiverr. I have done almost all sorts of translation work: some are plain outright translation and some require a little bit of research, especially those that involves technical terminologies.

I have done translations for the following types of documents:

  • books and e-books;
  • magazines
  • journals
  • newspapers
  • apps;
  • websites;
  • videos and audios:
  • presentations materials;
  • promotional materials;
  • product manuals;


All translations will be manually done. Absolutely NO GOOGLE or Machine translation.

Custom Offer pricing request available. Any other request/variation to your order, please feel free to contact me. I will gladly accommodate.

I look forward to be working on your project/s soon.

Thank you.

Reviews


chromocat:Great work

mimisafira:Thank you, Chromocat. An English to Malay translation job order on website content related to gaming.

fireice:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

essensamy:Fast delivery and very little revision. Good job.

stanislau88:Thanks, everything's great


No comments:

Post a Comment