Sunday, March 29, 2020

Translate 2000 Words From English To Arabic And Vice Versa











About:

I'm Ahmed Magdy, a native Arabic speaker, and a 4th-year medical student, so I know both Arabic and English well. I'll provide you an accurate and good translation for whatever you want.



My Goal is to make you happy with my work and work with me again.



I will translate up to 2000 words for only 5$



I will Translate  

  - Books

  - Websites 

  - Technical Text

  - Written Biography

  - Any text you want 

     . . . etc

Also, I can translate any MEDICAL content!

If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the hard work!

Seller's Response:

A perfect job, done in the right lay-out. A highly recommendable translator, quick and reliable. We will sure come back, Edi Charles (Room-Agent Foundation)

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

a perfect job, we highly recommend this fast, responsive and reliable translator and we sure will come back. Edi Charles (Weepr Org.)




No comments:

Post a Comment