Sunday, March 29, 2020

Translate English, French Or German Text To Dutch, Flemish











About:

Hello! 



I'm Sarah, a native Dutch/Flemish speaking (voice over) actress from Belgium. 

I will translate 350 words between English - Dutch / French - Dutch or German - Dutch for just $10.00! 



Please note that legal and technical documents require more time to translate and should be sent to me by private message prior to ordering so I can send you a custom order. 



If you have any questions, just give me a quick message.

I delivery and answer very quickly. 



Kind regards, 

Sarah 



Do you want a VOICE OVER? https://www.fiverr.com/share/E7p8Y

Reviews


:

Very fast and professional, delivered on same day!

:

Very good Job Well done :-)

:

Super fast!

:

Very good and fast.

:

very comfortable and good results, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment