Friday, November 2, 2018

I will translate up to 400 words from English to Polish and vice versa

I will translate up to 400 words from English to Polish and vice versa












About:

I will translate up to 400 words from English to Polish or from Polish to English.

I can also review your Polish texts and fix the grammar if needed.

For larger texts, please contact me before placing an order.

- All my work is done manually and carefully.

- Unlimited revisions until you are happy with the results.

- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money-Back

Reviews


bazmarketer:She is so fast and good at what she does!

ania7878:Thank you! Hope to work with you again soon. I have never had such a fast paying customer :-)

bazmarketer:Ania was very quick to reply. Great work and fantastic communication!

ania7878:It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you.

bazmarketer:Ania was absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond to do the translation superlatively. We will use her again very soon to translate our entire website!


No comments:

Post a Comment