Friday, November 2, 2018

I will translate from english to portuguese

I will translate from english to portuguese












About:

Hi!


I was born in Portugal and currently I live in Oporto. I love being a bridge between languages and help people translate their texts.

As you can see in my reviews I am an excellent Portuguese translator, and I have done more than 900 translations here.

If you need a top-notch professional translation from English to Portuguese and from Portuguese to English, I am the right person.

I can translate about whatever subject you want.
I can translate apps, websites, scientific papers, blog texts, love letters, articles, publicity, etc.

My translations are manually done. I don`t use any machine translation software.

I can translate to Portuguese from Portugal or from Brazil.

For translations above 12,000 words, please contact me first!

Reviews


snitramh:Great Job.

ladybugbusy:Thank you for ordering!

netideas:Thing well done :)

ladybugbusy:Thank you!

victorliang:Thank you! Sorry for the delayed approval. Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment