Thursday, April 9, 2020

Manually Translate From English To Arabic Or Vice Versa











About:

Welcome to my gig!



If you are looking for a fast, professional and accurate translation, then you are in the right place. I specialize in all kinds of texts. All you need to do is choose one of the packages and leave the rest to me.



IMPORTANT: If your number of words is not included in my packages, please contact me first and I will send you an offer immediately 



The translation of 500 words from English to Arabic costs $5, and from Arabic to English costs $10.

*********************************************************



مرحبا بكم


 تكلفة ترجمة ما يصل إلى 500 كلمة من اللغة العربية إلى الإنجليزية هي 10 دولار، بينما تكلفة ترجمة نفس العدد من الكلمات من اللغة الإنجليزية إلى العربية هي 5 دولار



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work Very professional and quick response. Did it in less time than agreed. not my first time with him and looks like not the last :)

Seller's Response:

One of my favorite clients! Always delighted to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Very satisfied working with Hatim. He made for me translation from English to Arabic and on a technical difficult subject and made it perfectly. Arabic native speaker see his translation and approved that everything is correct. Recommended!

Seller's Response:

I always enjoy working with you. Thanks for the beautiful review.

Seller's Response:

Good work. Fast delivery. Will hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment