Monday, April 20, 2020

Translate English To French











About:

Hello and welcome, 



I am Julien a native French speaker. I learned English working as a seller for an international company. With me any text will be perfectly translated from English to French as quick as possible.

 

For 5$ I will translate 300 words and you can also choose between 1000 and 2500 words but if you need a custom offer for more, please let me know.



You can add the SEO Friendly Option if you want me to find a right keyword equivalent.



Please, contact me before ordering. Regards.





Bonjour et Bienvenue



Je m'appelle Julien et je suis français. J'ai appris l'anglais en étant vendeur pour une entreprise internationale. Ainsi je saurai traduire parfaitement vos textes de l'anglais au français et dans un très bon délai.



Pour 5$ je traduis jusqu'à 300 mots and vous avez également le choix entre 1000 et 2500 mots mais s'il vous faut une traduction plus importante n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir.



Vous pouvez également choisir l'option "SEO Friendly" si vous souhaitez optimiser votre traduction pour un mot clé précis.



Avant vos commandes, contactez moi s'il vous plaît. Cordialement.

Reviews


:

Excellent work , thanks. I will order again.

:

TipTop service!!!

:

Thank you very much for your work!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment