Saturday, April 4, 2020

Translate Or Write, English, Spanish 1000 Words











About:

Hi! I'm a native Spanish speaker and I'm a fluent English Speaker.

I can help you with English-Spanish translations.



Why choose me?

I will adapt my work to your needs.

I lived In the US for a while I'm very familiarized with the day to day language and formal language too.

I'm used to working with international documents and papers because of my job.



Cheaper options don't offer the same quality work



I can make a custom order if you have specific requirements, just tell me what you need in the chat and I'll make you an offer. I can give you better prices per word for longer texts, just ask for a special order.



-Short texts

-Documents

-Video/Audio clips

-Help with your papers

-And more 



I do writing gigs, if you need to create content.



-------------------------------



Hola! Trabajo con textos en español tambien.



-Textos o ensayos

- Documentos 

-Videos/Audios cortos

-Te puedo ayudar con tus trabajos

- Y mas



También escribo para crear contenido



Puedo trabajar un pedido personalizado para pedidos específicos, solo dime qué necesitas por el chat y te haré una oferta especial. El precio por palabra es menor para textos mas largos



 



Reviews


:

Thank you so much.

:

such a nice person. quality work

:

Thank you for the fast service on a large document.

:

Very fast and incredible service.

:

Great job, thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment