Sunday, March 29, 2020

Translate Your Wordpress Website Into Multilingual











About:

I work as Developer and I am very skilled with English!



All translations will be done manually and I can also review and fix your current Language Errors.

I will translate your site, up to 2,000 words and I will also be very attentive to grammar!



My experience as a developer I am able to help you to translate accurately even App and Description for Websites or E-Commerce Store.

I also Translate Web Post, category and tags.I also translate your menu, widgets and other content of your website. WordPress and Shopify Product Translation Expert in Single Language Translation also Making Multilangual Website. Weather it is Build in Any Framework of PHP, Core PHP, WordPress or Shopify.


I also done my work on these following translation plugin:

  • WPML
  • Polylang
  • Loco Translate
  • qTranslate

  • Google Language Translator

  • Gtranslate


I will Translate your Website in Multiple Languages:
  • English
  • Urdu
  • Arabic
  • Spanish
  • Hindi
  • Danish
  • German
  • Filipino
  • French
  • Punjabi
  • Chinese
  • Japanese  




developer_zebi






Reviews


:

My go to for all WP fixes. Recommend developer_zebi if you need your projects completed timely and with Dee dedication.

:

If you are looking for a developer who will listen and follow through on your projects, developer-Zebi is the one. Communication was on point from start to finish.

:

Great seller, highly recommended!

:

Perfect !!!

:

developer_zebi was a pleasure to work with. The quality of his work was very high. He was very quick to respond and communicated very well. I'm very happy with what he produced for me and I'm sure you will too. I'd definitely recommend hiring Developer_zebi




No comments:

Post a Comment