Saturday, April 4, 2020

Translate English To Russian Or Ukranian And Vice Versa











About:

I look forward to working with you on the following translation services :)



- Websites (Wix, Shopify, Wordpress)

- Legal papers and documents

- Image scans

- Articles

- Game manuals

- Books and magazines

- Other documents



Looking for a reliable translator who can work with you side-by-side to help you achieve your goals? Look no further! My strong attention to detail coupled with my passion for languages and translations allows me to deliver quality work that is proficient and to the point. 



I've been teaching English for the past 5 years in various schools and have gained profound experience in communicating grammar rules to my students in an easy to understand format.



In case you have specific instructions, I am more than happy to work with you and tailor my services to your needs.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work. Thank you.

:

great and super fast!

:

strange to hear that, Ukrainian is my mother tongue language, can you pinpoint which part didn't sound right so I can fix it for you. Thank you

:

Thanks for the great work

:

Great and quick Service!




No comments:

Post a Comment