Sunday, April 12, 2020

Translate 800 English To French Words And Vice Versa In 10H











About:

Hello beautiful people!

I’m Arol, professional English, FRENCH (Français) Translator with 5 years of Experience translating for Companies and Individuals all over the world.

I translate from 

  • French to English
  • English to French

I translate various content, including but not limited to:

  • Websites (even with tags and within code) 

  • Product Listings and Descriptions

  • Scripts / Screenplay 

  • Subtitles 

  • Books & Novels 

  • Apps 

  • Instruction manuals 

  • Presentations 

  • Reports 

  • Legal texts 

  • Technical Texts etc…

For $5 I'll translate (contextual & researched, adapted to audience, not word to word) the first 300 words, kindly check respective packages. This rate varies with the type of document, conditions of translation and type of content. Please do contact me for more details

  • I work in collaboration with a professional proofreader(included in the price already) to make sure no single mistake goes unnoticed!

Never be worried again about idioms, originality or tones, I don’t only have a pedagogic mastery of these languages but I speak them all round the year with natives.

Order now and let me do my magic

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Happy with the results!

Seller's Response:

Is always a pleasure to work with you

Seller's Response:

Super fast delivery, precise translation , smooth communication, attention to details and formating.Saved me much time and struggle, thanks to be great as usual

Seller's Response:

Many thanks

:

Arol has done great work and was even ahead of schedule translating the document,it really helped me, many thanks, would definitely come back.I highly recommend him




No comments:

Post a Comment