Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Translate Your English Texts To Finnish Or Vice Versa











About:

I will translate any 100 words from English to Finnish. I am a native Finnish speaker, with good writing skills. I studied in the United Kingdom for 4 years in the University, and worked subsequently as a researcher, so also my skills in English are good. 



If your job includes only word lists (no complete sentences), technical, legal or medical vocabulary, ask me beforehand, as the charge may be higher for such jobs. IF the job is longer than 500 words, please ask me beforehand for a time estimate.

Reviews


:

Great, thanks!

:

This is the third time I ordered a translation, it's great to work with him!

:

Perfect! A+ Thank You.

:

I love working with John, he is a great guy!

:

Very fast and quality work!




No comments:

Post a Comment