Sunday, April 5, 2020

Provide A Professional Translation In German And English











About:

I do not translate medical documents or legalwork, since I don't come from those backgrounds and I believe that things of such importance should always be handled by someone experienced in such environments.



+++++



I will translate your document from German to English, or vice versa, as linguistically accurate and as quickly as possible.



I was born and raised in Germany, have lived here almost all my life and have been an A-student in English throughout my entire school life. 
I've lived in the UK for a couple of months, am experienced with computers and the internet and by this, have been exposed to english since I was able to read.

Feel free to place a gig so we can set everything up, or just send me a message to get further information. I'm always happy to help! :)







Reviews


Seller's Response:

100% satisfied, was a very tight deadline and the translation was delivered in very high quality. Will definitely be working together with cheekym8 again and can absolutely recommend his service.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your kind words! :)

:

Excellent.

:

Very accurate task.

:

Great work and very fast delivery! The word choice and style match the original text perfectly. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment