Saturday, April 11, 2020

Provide Translation For Documents Or Videos With Subtitles Or Srt











About:

I am a native Arabic speaker and a fluent English speaker, with over 3 years of experience your files will be translated as if it was written in the other language.

I pay special attention for idioms and definitions.

100% accuracy and very quick turnaround time.

I offer documents and video translation with the option of providing a srt file for the video or even embedding the translation in the video.

Please check my gig extras to add the srt option.

1 gig extra worth 5$ for 5 minutes of video.

Try me gig once and I promise it will be your choice every-time.

I have a rule in my work "Your Order Won't finish Until You're 100% Satisfied with the results"

So, what are you waiting for, order now and get your translated files in no time.

Reviews


:

Good job. Thanks!

:

Fast delivery, pleasant to work with, thanks a lot!

:

Thank you so much

:

Ali made good work and was very responsive.

:

good service, thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment