Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate From Russian To English Or Finnish











About:

I can translate any basic text from Russian to English or Russian to Finnish. I graduated from Finnish high school with excellent grades in Russian, Finnish and English and am fluent in all three languages. I don't use Google translator (or any other programs) to do my work. 

Please send me the text prior so I can assess the price. Some harder or time consuming files cost more to translate.

Reviews


:

Good communication, work was done quickly and efficiently

:

Thank you very much

:

Pleasure to work with great communication and fast delivery

:

Very fast and professional. Great skilled translation and friendly communication, recommend!

:

She helped me so much and she made it so fast. I can2t know if it's good translation because I don't know russian but we will see soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment