Friday, August 3, 2018

I will translate from english to italian or spanish

I will translate from english to italian or spanish












About:

Hi there.
If you're reviewing my gig, you probably need to translate something into Italian. Look no further!
I will translate in Italian for you from Spanish or English and vice versa at the professional level up to 600 words with the highest quality of service (1 gig 10 $). 

Is your text very technical or do you need a more sectoral vocabulary? Do not worry, I also do this. Just please contact me before ordering the gig.

I can translate the content of your website, or your certificates, diplomas, manuals, books into Italian.  If you are looking to work with an Italian company I will translate your curriculum vitae from Spanish /English to Italian.

I am Italian and I live in Mexico, where I teach Italian and advise local entrepreneurs who are planning to do business with Italian companies. I am a translator and I have already translated several books of Mexican authors into Italian.

Please note: I don't work on weekends. If you place an order on friday afternoon (my local time) I will start to elaborate it from next monday

Reviews


icontrans:Great communication, fast delivery, ideal resource!

italianpro:five fantastic super stars super AAAAA buyer

intelligent7:Mario is best in Italian translation service. I hired him multiple times with my personal fiverr profile and this time with my company's profile. He did a great job. Definitely recommended him for professional translation services!

italianpro:Super 5 Stars for this Super AAAAA Buyer. Very professional. Highly recommended.

yxmcat:good job and excellence


No comments:

Post a Comment