Friday, August 3, 2018

I will translate your text, up to 10000 words, from many languages to American English.

I will translate your text, up to 10000 words, from many languages to American English.












About:

I am a native English speaker living in Canada who also spends a great deal of time in the USA.  I also speak French and read Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and Russian.

My translations are in natural, native English, the way it is spoken by someone born and raised in America, or you will get your money back.  My testimonials speak for themselves.  My rates are WELL below industry standards, but my quality is second to none.

Furthermore, I do not charge extra for technical translations.  Most translators charge double.

My posted delivery dates are in response to the overwhelming popularity of my gigs.  I am solidly booked all the time.  If you need something sooner, please ask.  I always try to help.

Please Note:  With electronic aids, I can also translate from many other languages.  I DO NOT  DO MACHINE TRANSLATIONS!!  I know that there are many who offer translation services who do use machine translations.  Unfortunately, I am often called upon to fix such trash.  Machines will never replace humans.

Reviews


phil_verygood:Perfect translation. Thank you! And very fast! I recommend.

klagoosh:Outstanding Experience!

sortler:Sehr netter Kontakt, sehr schnelle und sehr gute Arbeit. Es hat Spaßgemacht mit Dave zu arbeiten

klagoosh:Vielen Dank. Es war eine großartige Erfahrung und ein interessantes Thema.

ekissieuloge:thank you Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment