Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Quickly Translate 400 Words From English To Malay And Vice Versa











About:

You want a beautifully translated article from English to Malay?  A thoughtful and soulful translation?



I focus more on compelling native Malay reader in terms of perfect wording nuances as well as delivering the best meaning into my translation.

I avoid producing a bland end product; robotic and too straightforward. 



I want you and your reader to be satisfied by getting the best translated material that you deserve.



Try me and I assure you satisfacton.



500 words for 5$ on 1st gig. (2 days)



Request for speedy result can be arranged.



I'm doing Malay to English translation as well.



Saya juga boleh menterjemah daripada Bahasa Malaysia ke Bahasa Inggeris. 500 patah perkataan untuk satu gig. Saya akan pastikan anda berpuas hati dengan hasil terjemahan yang mana saya akan sediakan dalam masa kurang daripada 2 hari.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! Thanks!

Seller's Response:

great

Seller's Response:

Outstanding buyer!

:

Good job! Professional work and promptly response.Looking for a chance to cooperate again in the future.

:

Great buyer! Looking foward to work again soon. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment