Saturday, February 1, 2020

Translate Filipino To English And Vice Versa











About:

Hi. I'm a native Filipino speaker and I will professionally and manually translate your document/s from Filipino (which is the standardized version of the Tagalog language) to English or vice versa. We know how Google translate and other automatic translation apps give terrible translation results, so, I will give you a translation that is accurate in context and will capture the complete essence of what you or your document is trying to convey.



I proofread every file and check it several times until I'm sure it will give you satisfactory results that would suit your needs.



Your privacy and security are also very important. So, rest assured that all files and contents you send will be kept private and secured (All all deleted after a couple of day).



You can contact me to discuss your project first if you wish before placing your order.

Reviews


:

great translation

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment