Sunday, April 5, 2020

Translate Manually From English To Bahasa Indonesia Or Vice Versa











About:

Translation is needed in this global era. Many software/application can be used to translate any language. But even though it is easy to translate using application, human touch still needed to capture the real meaning of the words used in a sentence. You probably ever had experience using Google translate to translate from one language into your own language and found that the result is funny.

This gig help you to translate language with human touch in order to make the result article has the same opinion/goal as the original article.

In this gig I will not translate the article (or other) verbatim, but I will translate and interpret it in order to make an appropriate result and the result will have the same style with the original.

Why me?

I am considered as professional Indonesian interpreter for English in many International seminar and workshop.

How to order?

Just send me the text that you want me to translate and I will translate it right away.

The price is not meet your budget? 

We can discuss that.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! thanks for the help.

Seller's Response:

Thank you,

Seller's Response:

Great translation!

Seller's Response:

Generous buyer

Seller's Response:

I asked Samadya to translate 6000 words, which he finished in a week. The translation is top-rate, even better than I had expected. Would gladly recommend to others!




No comments:

Post a Comment