Sunday, April 26, 2020

Provide A Perfect English To Greek Translation











About:

"It was great to work with John. Very fast and excellent work!"



"Best service ever, quick, accurate and spot on! Thank so much for the ever so fast turnaround. Highly recommended."



"Fantastic Job! John was very professional and delivered my translation fast and accurately."





I'm a Greek native translator born in Athens working as a freelancer since 2015 for well-known clients and agencies. If you've been looking for a translator that'll actually make your Greek translation accurate, you've just found him.



I will :

  • Translate your content from English to Greek and Greek to English.


  • For orders containing more than 1000 words message me first for a discounted price.



  • I offer 100% satisfaction so if you're not happy with the service, I will provide changes and revisions as requested. 
  • I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!



Looking forward to work with you,



John

Reviews


:

Very professional, courteous and quick service. Very happy with results and i hope to continue working with Giannis again for my upcoming books

:

Great job.Thank you so much.

:

Fast reaction and fast delivery. The quality of the translation was perfect.

:

Very quick and professional. Great job as always

:

Fast delivery, excellent communication, good quality work. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment