Sunday, April 19, 2020

Translate Greek To English And Vice Versa











About:



Hello and Welcome to my Gig => Γεία σας και Καλωσήρθατε στη σελίδα προσφορών μου ;)



As a native Greek Speaker with excellent command of the English Language, I can deliver a work that will exceed your expectations.



Translation can be a rather tricky business if you consider that a lot can be lost somewhere between the language transition. 



Just inbox me before placing an order and tell me all about your project and we'll work out the fine details.


Read my FAQs if you have any questions/qualms, but I will be even happier to answer them by message. Whatever works!!!



If your word count is greater than my gigs, just ask for a quote.(No strings attached ;))



Looking Forward to Hearing all about you,



Dimitra



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment