Sunday, April 12, 2020

Translate Your Text From Japanese To French, Or Vice Versa











About:

I’m a Japanese and French bilingual so I’m able to translate your text from Japanese to French or from French to Japanese .



  1. First, tell me if you need me for translate from which language.
  2. Send me your text with Messages or by an attach file (png./jpg. ...)


I need to know what kind of text is, the context of it: if is for a game, a story, an usual conversation, who is talking, how he/she is talking...



With an extra of 5$, i will make your work faster, and with more 5$, you can add 100 words in plus at the initial text.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Traduction parfaite et rapide, je recommande absolument, travailler avec liloucho étais un plaisir et je reviendrais en cas de besoin.

Seller's Response:

J’ai pu faire un travail qui n’était pas habituel pour moi et le thème de ce travail m’a plu. Je vous remercie énormément pour ce commentaire. Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation.

Seller's Response:

Thanks to Liloucho, I was able to get a quick translation of my website into Japanese. She was very reactive and attentive to my remarks. We agreed from the very beginning on an extra delay so that she could take the time to do a good translation, in line with my field of activity. Thank you very much for your work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you again ! :)

:

Fast response time, very polite. Everything is as i asked it. 100% would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment