Wednesday, April 22, 2020

All Kinds Of English And Spanish Translations











About:

Who am I?

I am a freelance translator who has has learned a lot along the way ;)

My Native language is Spanish (I’m from Venezuela), but I can also speak English and I can provide swift translations both languages.

What kind of documents I can translate?

-       Articles.

-       Ebooks.

-       Newsletters.

-       Flyers.

-       Pamphlets.

-       Legal documents.

-       Books.

-       Blog posts.

I’m willing to translate other kinds of documents, if necessary J

What do I offer?

- Manual translations.

- Proofread translations.

- I keep the original format.

If you need something that isn’t on that list, please let me know J

 

I hope you consider my services and we can get started!

Reviews


:

I like working with this Seller because he always do the right the first time and is very cooperative.

:

Kevin is great. He will put the time necessary to complete a task and will do it the right way.

:

very fast and professional way

:

thanks for all the help!

:

Thank you! Great translation into spanish!




No comments:

Post a Comment