Friday, April 10, 2020

Translate 400 Words From English To Slovenian Or Vice Versa











About:

I am a native Slovenian speaker who is fluent in English. I'm offering translation of any text from English to Slovenian or Slovenian to English. The text can be up to 600 words or less and will be delivered in less than 48 hours (24-hour option available).



As extra, I also provide: subtitles for English / Slovenian video

                                       transcription of English / Slovenian 

                                      1-day quick delivery



I have more than 10 years of experience translating comics. I'm still looking to improve and learn.



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT A REGULAR CUSTOMER, MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment