Sunday, April 19, 2020

Accurate Translation From English To Hindi And Vice Versa











About:

BOOST YOUR BUSINESS BY LOCALIZING/TRANSLATING YOUR PROMOTIONS/CONTENT INTO HINDI AND  REACH 490 MILLIONS HINDI SPEAKERS GLOBALLY AT A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE.



*I am raising the prices a bit w.e.f 13.01.2020 as it is required considering the inflation.



I will translate up to 400 words from English to Hindi and vice versa FOR $5 ONLY.



  • I MANUALLY translate to ensure 100% accuracy and show language specific tendencies. NO MACHINE TRANSLATION 
  • Translated script can be provided in Devanagari Or Latin Script or both
  • Unicode Devanagari script can be opened universally without downloading any additional font
  • Perfect formatting as per the requirements of buyer
  • GUARANTEED non-disclosure of your data
  • Request for revisions whenever required!!!
  • Technical, Legal & Book translation @ THE SAME RATE
Please see the SAMPLES of PREVIOUS WORK in gig display to check the quality. I offer up to 80 words sample work if required/ requested.



& Yes ! Why order here?

Because I believe in 100% customer satisfaction.I do not translate just words, I translate the culture, the feelings and a lot more. Because I love what I do and my love for languages can be clearly seen in my work.

Reviews


:

Two different editors found Shiv's English-Hindi translation good and natural, the delivery time was within 24 h. Good job, going to work with the seller in future, thanks!

:

awesome job, 70.000 words big order. great quality :) thanks!

:

Excellent service!

:

Absolutely perfect! A pleasure to work with, very efficient and professional. We look forward to working with you in the future!

:

Thanks a lot. Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment