Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Translate English To Chinese And Vice Versa











About:

I am Jun Sheng from Malaysia. I am a native Chinese speaker who is capable of speaking and writing both English and Chinese professionally.



I have completed my tertiary education in United Kingdom and decided to stay there for my first professional career as a Production Engineer in a Engineering company. In addition, I took the challenge of studying part time with The Open University and attained Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering after four years of hard work.



I decided to continue my professional career in Hong Kong as a Project Engineer and subsequently relocated to Mainland China and worked as a Senior Project Engineer for a Singapore based company.



I focused to continue my professional development and attained Project Management Professional (PMP) with Project Management Institute in US. I am currently working as a Project Manager in Singapore and responsible to run multiple projects from conceptual phase to mass production.



With the extensive working experience in different countries as well as great speaking and writing skills in English and Chinese, I strongly believe that I am capable of delivering quality translation works in accordance with your request.



Reviews


:

have worked with JunSheng many times and always satisfied! Thanks so much!!

:

Smooth communication.

:

Worked with JunSheng a number of times and he always delivers with upmost satisfaction! Thanks so much!!

:

Jun Sheng has been a pleasure to work with. Will definitely hire again and again!

:

Delivery was great! Fully Satisfied! Definitely would try again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment